Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowls and Sperrys

I'll update for real this weekend... but I was just browsing Nordstrom.com, and I stumbled upon these. I think I almost cried. They're just SO beautiful.






Also, by chance, my mom said if i found a pair of shoes at a reasonable price, she would order them for me. These are only 59.95, and sperry's are such GREAT quality shoes. I will be ordering these baby's ASAP :)!


Also, this weekend is going to be INSANE. Since the Superbowl is being held 20 minutes away from my house (woo Tampa!), I have lots and lots of festivities. I'm going to the Superbowl prayer breakfast on Saturday, filled with lots of famous football players... needless to say, I'm going to feel pretty stupid when I only recognize one or two names. My sisters also have a junior Cotillion dance on saturday night. This is their last one before the formal dance.. They're growing up so fast :)

Sorry for the lack of a good update!


<3

4 comments:

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Your blog is stinkin' cute but you better get to posting lady!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

We have created a G.R.I.T.S. button to show how much we care.

Please show her some love by adding to your page.

Come and ride the swing with me, and find instructions and the button!


Here is the link:
http://bumpkinonaswing.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-love-grits-button.html

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gulf coast teacher said...

these shoes are absolutely adorable!!! btw, i'm going to fsu next year, too!!!